Monday, November 7, 2016

Toy Photographer // Los Angeles California


The Offering - From Future King to Future Meal :O
This cute little Rafiki and Simba figure is a fixed pose toy, meaning it's not an articulated action figure. But without a doubt it beautifully captures the most iconic scene of the movie. But one really has limited use with these fixed pose toys... after one photo they're pretty much spent. Except in this case I woke up in the middle of the night and this odd little concept popped into my head, haha! For comparison I also included my original image of Rafiki and Simba on Pride Rock - an image that's a little truer to the movie. It's amazing how the context change affects the same toy. Which do you prefer? 

Follow me on Instagram to see more toy photography
Toy Photography by Mitchel Wu Photography
Email mitchel@mitchelwu.com for more information



No comments:

Post a Comment