Thursday, August 23, 2012

Los Angeles Commercial Headshot Photographer

Congratulations to Los Angeles headshot client, Jolene Kim, on the below Chevrolet commercial that aired nearly every night during the 2012 Olympics.  If you watched NBC's 2012 Olympic coverage you undoubtedly saw this commercial a dozen or more times.  It was actually one of the few ads I never tired of seeing!

I photographed Jolene in a number of looks - some suited for theatrical auditions, and others for commercial.  You can see my original blog post with some of Jolene's headshots here: 

Kudos to Jolene for a job well done!

Mitchel Wu Photography - Capturing Southern California Life, Love and Laughter.  
To learn more about my wedding and portrait photography visit Mitchel Wu Photography
To learn more about my headshot photography visit Fixate Studios
or email mitchel@mitchelwu.com for more information.
Visit me on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment