Sunday, September 11, 2011

Santa Clarita Wedding Portraits - Terri & Mark

I photographed Terri and Mark's wedding portraits yesterday, on 9/10/11. I've known Terri now for several years so this was a very special photo session for me. Terri's son, Kyle, is Angie's friend and classmate. Terri was an absolutely stunning bride. I've shot quite a few weddings - three this week alone - and I have to say Terri's gown and shoes are among my all time faves! I don't say this lightly as I've photographed some stunning (and stunningly expensive) shoes - Louboutins, Steve Maddens, Jimmy Choos, etc. Congratulations Terri and Mark... thanks for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day :)
Mitchel Wu Photography - Capturing Life, Love and Laughter.  
Please visit my website to learn more about Mitchel Wu Photography

or email mitchel@mitchelwu.com for more information.





No comments:

Post a Comment